Seriously great game and I can't get enough of it. I played it many times in preparation for the TOJam stream and plan to play again. Here's the highlight of that stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/730602063
Crystal Missile [preview builds]
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Thee WIZZARD casts thy CRYSTAL MISSILE, enemies sizzle!
Cast thee unto thy TOWER OF MADNESS, for one or two! Tumble and tear through pesky visitors and seek out and DESTROY the bottom-feeder's CASTLE KEEP!
Controls: Keyboard or Controller
- Space / Controller Button 3 (Xbox Y) - Jump
- Arrows / Analog Stick - Move
- r - restart || Alt +F4 - quit
Player 2 is activated when two controllers are plugged in.
TOJAM 2020 - May 8-10th, 2020 (48hrs)
FYI: This game is currently being expanded. Anyone who supports this project or gets it through a bundle will have free access to all development builds shared through this channel and possibly other future incentives. There is no guarantee that the project will be finished.
Current Development Build: V5 ALPHA
- Two new abilities: Blast ahead with Charge or climb walls and knock away enemies with Spike
- A thorough menu system. Contains sneak peaks at features not yet implemented.
- A profile system
- Checkpoint respawning
- An extended Wizard track with multiple routes
- Customization options for your player
- Up to eight players simultaneously with timed ranking
As this is a development build, you will likely find issues or missing features. This build is for preview purposes only. While the game contains artefacts from the TOJAM demo, it is currently being developed independently until it reaches a stage where outside work can be confidently implemented towards a published product.
Updates for this and other projects are regularly shared on my twitter when available: https://twitter.com/tyson_moll
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Platformer, Adventure, Racing|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Aseprite, Crocotile 3D|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Action-Adventure, marble, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, Versus|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Crystal Missle alpha build now available for supportersJan 31, 2022
- Crystal Missile Development UpdateApr 10, 2021
- Continued developmentJun 12, 2020
- You can now do the scoopy jump.May 11, 2020
- Major bugfix for Single PlayerMay 11, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great game!Fun to play. Would be cool to see sound effects added for when the ball is falling and when it hits the ground :)
Awesome game. Very strong presentation, gameplay is classic (like Marble Madness), and the music is pretty sweet too. Would be cool to see this expanded into a full on spiritual successor to MM.
Planning to expand it over the next month in a half (or more? we'll see...), stay tuned!
Really enjoyed the game but it wouldn't detect my XB1 controller. Also, any plans to keep expanding this/adding levels?